Which vet do I see?
Who can help me?
All of our veterinarians can see your dog or cat for any problem but some are specialists or have special interests so it is always best where possible to see the right vet first time.
If you are unsure who to book an appointment with please call reception on 012 991 3573 and they will assist or you can just book to see your favourite vet!
Our specialist veterinarians take referral patients internally from our own veterinarians and from veterinary practice all over Southern Africa.
Veterinarians with special interests
- Internal Medicine – Dr Ryan Freidlein (Specialist Physician), Dr Dean De Kock, Dr Luzanne van der Laan
- Surgery – Dr Tim Krafft
- Ophthalmology cases including cataracts and other intraocular surgery.– Dr Lo-An Odayar (Specialist Ophthalmologist)
- Dentistry – Dr Judith Benjafield
- Gynaecology – Dr Susan Fouché (Specialist Gynecologist)
- Birds and Exotic Pets – Dr Dorianne Elliot
- Emergency and Critical Care – Dr Marinell Breytenbach and Dr Anthea Michaletos
- Nutritional advice and weight loss clinics – Dr Tori Sullivan , Dr Gretha Le Rich, Dr Jeanetta Uys and Dr Matt Burger
Our hospital support team includes Dr Gareth Zeiler (Specialist Anaesthetist) for high risk anaesthetic cases, pain management and critical care patients as well as a large team of qualified veterinary nurses and Animal Health Technicians.