Valley Farm Shop is open 24/7
to care for all your pet needs
All the foods we sell in the shop come with a 100% money back guarantee, because we know how good they are!
If your pet won’t eat the food or if does not suit them we will refund your money if you return the remaining food (more than 50% of the bag) to us in the original packaging.
Valley Farm’s shop offers a wide range of high-quality products for pets of all ages, as well as all the basics for birds and many of those unusual animals. All our shop staff undergo extensive pet nutrition training and product training, so can advise you on making the right choice.
Don’t have time to drop in? Why not just place an order for any that you need? Just call us on 012 991 3573 or mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will SMS you when your order is ready for collection or ask for us to courier it.
We are always here to help you so please call and check that we have what you need in stock and if we don’t we are happy to order it for you.
Unfortunately, we do not do deliveries but we are open 24/7 for you to collect.
BIRDS & EXOTICS
● Chews & Treats
● Hygiene & Cleanings
● Housing & Accessories
● Puppy & Kitten
● Chews & Treats
TOYS & GIFTS
- Toys for every type of pet
- Travel accessories
- Beds and Blankets
- Leads & collars
- Tick, flea, and deworming
- Hygiene and cleaning products
- Health and supplements
- Oral care
- Training and doggie diapers
- Steps & Ramps
Chronic medication exclusive to Valley Farm Patients
If your pet is a Valley Farm patient and you have a valid prescription all you have to do is call or email us 24 hours prior to collection, and your repeat chronic medication will be waiting for you at reception. It’s that easy.|
Please remember that we do not dispense any medication over weekends and any orders after 12h00 on a Friday will only be ready for collection on the following Monday.
If it would be more convenient for you, we can organise for the medication to be couriered to you. Sadly we cannot courier fridge items or medications schedule 5 or above. All couriered items need to be prepaid for, and we will email the invoice to you. Items with an invoice value of R800 or more can be couriered free of charge within the Pretoria area. A courier fee of R90 will be charged for items with an invoice value of less than R800 within the Pretoria area.
We will always let you know when your pet’s last refill has been dispensed. Please make an appointment for a Prescription Check-Up before placing your next medication request. These checks are required by law and are for the good health of your pet. The Prescription Check up consultation fee is just R115
Don’t forget, that we can also add pet food or other shop products to your order.
- All consultations are payable at the time. We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards and have a secure internet connection for electronic transfers.
- Please feel comfortable speaking to your vet to get an accurate estimate of costs before beginning treatment.
- For clients who require assistance with large expenses, we have partnered with Mediwallet.
- Clients are required to pay a 50% deposit on admission to the hospital and settle the balance on discharge. Please see the price list, if you require clarity or more detailed information please feel free to contact us.
- With a preauthorization from Medipet and One Plan we can do a direct claim for accounts over R10,000, the client will just need to pay 20% of the expected total upfront.
Care for the best
- We strongly advise all pet owners to take our pet medical insurance to cover vet bills. We all want the best for our furry family members and the best health care can be expensive. Happiness is knowing you can afford the care your pet needs.